Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Show - Direct link for our game against Leeds

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
What did Poyet say as my sound is not working.

He says that basically he finds them all "sad" for the celebrating and the events afterwards because he clearly has no problem with Leeds because of his previous links there. He says that he enjoyed meeting up with people, but that the little bald cvnt was too frightened to meet him in the car park afterwards, and he would like his watch back which the thieving northern monkey pulled off his wrist.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i didnt go but looking at the highlights i can honestly say.......

it was def in the box. whoever said it wasnt is just blind. prob was a sending off.

and the leeds assistant is a wanker as are the players.

good on glenn murray giving it when he scored

Public Pervert

Rakehell
Feb 19, 2010
Leeds United - as unwelcome and unpopular as herpes and equally predictable.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Appalling challenge by Virgo, definitely a straight red.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Great challenge by Virg's pitty you didn't break the scums legs...

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
BBC Sussex coverage is so biased (Paul Camlin more to the point) for me that was yet another stupid tackle by Virgo, makes too many brainless decisions

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BBC Sussex coverage is so biased (Paul Camlin more to the point) for me that was yet another stupid tackle by Virgo, makes too many brainless decisions

Thats why I don't listen to the commentary. Paul is a great bloke but an employee of the club and a fan. He cannot view things objectively and in an unbiased way so distorts the facts of the events like yesterday when he was ranting at the outrageous sending off, of Virgo and saying the ref got it badly wrong, when it is all there to see Virgo was a blatant sending off. You cannot therefore actually believe the events as being commentated. Its just a commentary with a fan which anyone from the terraces can do. I would prefer Byrne who is an ex pro and actually view this in an ubiased way.

Highamgull

Feb 26, 2009
From viewing that it was a pen against Murray, albeit a soft one, but not 100% it was a straight red for Virgs. It was mistimed for sure but he slid along the ground and his feet/studs weren't raised. He was never going to seriously injure the guy like that so was it dangerous play? I'm sure Gus is right in that if it had been a Leeds player making that challenge it would have been a yellow.

A couple of other things though - why on earth did Brezovan throw the ball out at that stage? (shame 'cos it sounded like he had a stormer apart from that) and what shocking lack of marking in the box for the equaliser, Snodgrass had so much time. Sadly we're getting punished for every little mistake at the moment. When you're down you're down.

Breznovan threw the ball out to Virgo because there was a chance of a quick breakaway - a second goal then would have killed the game off.

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Thats why I don't listen to the commentary. Paul is a great bloke but an employee of the club and a fan. He cannot view things objectively and in an unbiased way so distorts the facts of the events like yesterday when he was ranting at the outrageous sending off, of Virgo and saying the ref got it badly wrong, when it is all there to see Virgo was a blatant sending off. You cannot therefore actually believe the events as being commentated. Its just a commentary with a fan which anyone from the terraces can do. I would prefer Byrne who is an ex pro and actually view this in an ubiased way.

Totally agree

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales

Spot on. I listened to the game thinking we had been robbed of our then 'star' player for the last ten minutes. Having watched it since I know that wasn't the case. Need less biased co-commentators.

Feb 2, 2009
Lol..sorry but thy werent tht biased...agree that Byrne is definitely the btr one..but I dont mind the tad biasedness..as long as its not too far.

That atmosphere sounded very hostile...dont agree with Murtays celeb...and whilst Virgos tackle wasnt tht bad..he was bound to get a red with the way the player went flying (lol) and the reaction aftr.....not sure ol Claridge thinks much of brighton...thought Poyet handled himself with dignity re post match interview.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here