Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league fixtures officaial thread.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will be travelling so not really that bothered.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I cant wait for this coming season , Oh some great away fixtures Scummers, Charlton, Norwich should be great. A season of promise, but can russ build a team to compete !

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
This is potentially the biggest thing/day to ever hit BHAFC. We'll always remember where we were at 10am, Wednesday 17th June 2009. You'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you were... etc. etc.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's funny really, everyone loves fixtures day until the fixtures are actually announced, at which point everyone moans because the first away game is shit, game x is at christmas and game y is on a tuesday night in the arse end of nowhere...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's funny really, everyone loves fixtures day until the fixtures are actually announced, at which point everyone moans because the first away game is shit, game x is at christmas and game y is on a tuesday night in the arse end of nowhere...

not forgetting, "we can't play on that day cos of christmas shopping" etc

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Just about to go into a boring meeting, the sheer excitement of what awaits when I look at the fixtures later will keep me going...

Exeter away first up.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Last line of the BBC website's fixtures page:

"Video highlights of every game in the Football League and SPL next season will be available on the BBC Sport website, for UK users."

Didn't realise that - does that mean we won't have to watch those irritating bloody adverts at the start of the Virgin highlights any longer? Do hope so.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Going to work in 20 minutes time so I will miss the BIG anouncement , whats the betting we end up with the first league game being away as the FL fixtures computer is pre-programmed to take into account Pride the previous week ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I think I can confidently predict that we will play all the other teams in our div twice. What are the chances we'll play each of them home and away - ooo, tricky one.

Spank your lucky stars you don't support an SPL team - the drama of finding out that you're playing Motherwell on 14th August, 11th September, 19th Feb, 12th March.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here