Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Awards 2012 - Gus wins Outstanding Manager award

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Freedman's seems a bit pathetic in comparison really doesn't it?

Just to clarify, he didn't nominate himself much as Dunk didn't nominate himself, I can assure you many are baffled about Dunk being considered, unless of course he was put in the wrong category, I mean there was the 'Keepy Uppy' award and the 'Own Goal award, surely they were more apt.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Mark Bright sounds particularly disappointed with this on Twitter :lolol:

[MENTION=12437]Mark[/MENTION]__Bright: Football manager outstanding achievement [MENTION=22229]Football[/MENTION]_league #FootballLeagueAwards Gus Poyet #BHAFC only time he's beat Dougie this season.

Ha ha, truth hurts

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Just to clarify, he didn't nominate himself much as Dunk didn't nominate himself, I can assure you many are baffled about Dunk being considered, unless of course he was put in the wrong category, I mean there was the 'Keepy Uppy' award and the 'Own Goal award, surely they were more apt.

Where is Dunk by the way ?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

To be fair, he is good. But I've never fully understood all of the fuss about him. In my opinion Adam El Abd is far superior.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

Well Dunk wasn't nominated for a specific accomplishment, Freedman was. Given that the other two managers were nominated for accomplishments over a season, whereas Freedman was nominated for winning one match it seemed a little peculiar. That's not an anti-Palace bias speaking, which I certainly have, just seemed odd that Freedman was only nominated for winning one match.

Yes Dunk had a shocker at Liverpool, but given the nominations are for the 2011 calendar year that wouldn't come into the nomination now would it?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
So a Palace fan and a Southampton fan make a point of going onto a Brighton forum to tell us what we already know about their own players.

Like, thanks. Big help.

It's called "Ramming the Point Home". Sometimes I think Albion fans are morte blinkered than the nags at the racecoursde at the top of the hill.

Wasn't it on here a while back that some of you seriously considered getting Grant Holt from Norwich on loan? Get a practical life.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
It's called "Ramming the Point Home". Sometimes I think Albion fans are morte blinkered than the nags at the racecoursde at the top of the hill.

Wasn't it on here a while back that some of you seriously considered getting Grant Holt from Norwich on loan? Get a practical life.

So we can continue to ram the point home that we are better than you in EVERY aspect currently.

Stadium, players, league position, points

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So we can continue to ram the point home that we are better than you in EVERY aspect currently.

Stadium, players, league position, points

BBS is so funny nowadays. EVERY avatar, signature etc is about us. They're completely obsessed and painfully bitter. Sure is fun being comfortably stronger than them in EVERY department.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Where is Dunk by the way ?
At training or at home probably.

If you mean why hasn't he been in the matchday 16 for the last few games, we have a strong squad, El-Abd has come in and done well, and with only five subs Poyet prefers to put Calderon on the bench as he can cover multiple positions whereas Dunk can only play one.

Hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here