Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football GENIUS

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think this clip is perfect.

[yt]4cw_jLGwEjo[/yt]

1) Ronaldo's quick footwork - BRILLIANT.

2) The Arsenal bloke giving up and booting him over - BRILLIANT.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Expect to see Ronaldo FLAMED in tomorrow's papers for showboating!

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
Ronaldo is by far and away the best player in the world right now and is probably the best since maradona.

I dont think he is a prick at all. He proved all doubters wrong and is going to be one of the best players to have ever played.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Ronaldo is by far and away the best player in the world right now and is probably the best since maradona.

I dont think he is a prick at all. He proved all doubters wrong and is going to be one of the best players to have ever played.

For me, being the best player in the world is about personality as well as ability. His ability obviously isn't in question, but I think the way he so obviously proclaims that he is better than everyone else whenever he scores is a really ugly trait. 'Kaka is certainly a lot more modest and grateful for the ability he has and this is an example I feel Ronaldo should follow a little more to gain myself and other people's respect.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Christiano Ronaldo IS the world's best footballer.

Not just in the here and now, but the best for quite some time. If he carries on playing at the same level of form he WILL go on to be named as an all time great.

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
For me, being the best player in the world is about personality as well as ability. His ability obviously isn't in question, but I think the way he so obviously proclaims that he is better than everyone else whenever he scores is a really ugly trait. 'Kaka is certainly a lot more modest and grateful for the ability he has and this is an example I feel Ronaldo should follow a little more to gain myself and other people's respect.

He proclaims he is better than everyone else by scoring 38 goals so far in one season.......He doesnt have to pretend to be anything else. He is the best.

Free kicks, headers, right foot, left foot, dribbling, crossing. He can do it all.

If i was him i know id be alot more arrogant than him......Im pretty close now and im shit at everything

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
the video is no longer available...

shame as i'd have liked to have seen the genious take a good booting. (spoken like a true arnchair centre-back)

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

If it is an ugly trait, there are hundreds of others who do the same thing when they score - and they don't have anywhere near Ronaldo's talent.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It'll probably be deleted by the copyright people soon, but it's on this:

[yt]siwht6ri_Mw[/yt]

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton

its a fair point but can you say that Diego Maradona exuded an air of humility ???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I quite rate Hoyte, feel he's one of those English Arsenal youngsters not given enough of a chance by Wenger. I also fear how United will be if Nani makes the same progress as Ronaldo.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Watched that programme on him the other day, would actually say he is a pretty grounded bloke and always good to see he takes care of his family.
Everytime he scores and looks up to the sky is apparently for his deceased father

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
Love the way Hoyte kicks him to the ground, then walks away in a "yesssssss! got him" sort of style!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here