Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Focus live from the Amex

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
It still doesn't look real.

To me, it looks real, but does not feel it! I really cannot believe that we have ended up with such a fantastic ground after all these years of putting up with a falling-down Goldstone, being made to feel like outsiders by burger sellers in Gillingham hats, and the total dross of Withdean. Thank you very mush Tont Bloom, and everyone else who did their bit to get it (especially us fans!).

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Very apt to see Stuart Tuck in some footage. One of my biggest Brighton heroes. Brighton born, Bellotti and Archer wouldn't finance a loan player to cover him during the last season at the Goldstone, so he played on through cortsone injections (including that game at Hereford). He only lasted half of the next season before retirement from professional football through injury at 23. Another of Archer's victims.

I will drink a toast to Stuart today. Legend.

PS - he's now teaching locally and one of his proteges is a certain Lewis Dunk. Another reason

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Also, Lawrenson saying Doncaster have been through all this, they've got a new ground too. Not quite the same is it? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here