Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

football factory out today

Kev the Ape

one of the finest british football hooligan films ever made, its a great film. i recommend everyone to get it. a right laugh from the start to the finish :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yep its all we need, a whole need breed of burberry capped wankers trying to "do what they did in the film" and thus ruining English football again...I'll give it two years before we're chucked out of Europe!

:angry:

Kev the Ape

go on and jog on

CrabtreeBHA said:
yep its all we need, a whole need breed of burberry capped wankers trying to "do what they did in the film" and thus ruining English football again...I'll give it two years before we're chucked out of Europe!

:angry:

jog on mate

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
has to be said the movie is very toungue in cheek, I got it on DVD a couple of months ago and thought it was ok. Made to be quite humourous and not advertising hooliganism really. Well I found it funny anyway

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Lord Bracknell said:
Let's hope that the two NSC users (and all round heroes of the anti-Archer struggle) who are behind The Football Factory succeed in flogging a few legal copies of this.

:)

Explain? Whats the NSC link?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I like the film although I doesnt have the same "feel good factor" of I.D. It is a lot more dour IMHO. You need some comedy and although it is there I think I.D. is funnier. I just like watching I.D. to spot all the Eastenders stars!!

BTW the "feel good factor" is slightly tongue in cheek. :jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
chez said:
I like the film although I doesnt have the same "feel good factor" of I.D. It is a lot more dour IMHO. You need some comedy and although it is there I think I.D. is funnier. I just like watching I.D. to spot all the Eastenders stars!!

BTW the "feel good factor" is slightly tongue in cheek. :jester:
i.ds a great film

"get your tools out gumbo"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here