Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football buses

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Never used the football buses last year but thought I might use them this year as we now have to pay the travel supplement and coming from chalky road Mileoak , looked on website and saw that the route s comes that way from shoreham, one every 15 mins, question is do they run that frequency back after the game and is it easy to find the right queue for the s bus? Usually queue for the train to Brighton then to portslade then the bus up to mike oak.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Buses fill up and go when full, they run up to about an hour after the game. The S,P & R buses are beyond the coach park behind the South Stand (next to bennetts field). It picks you up the other side of where you get dropped off. Easy.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Last year coming back they had 4 buses leave at full time (or when full), I stayed back and had a pint then strolled out 30 mins later where another S bus would depart then.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Last year coming back they had 4 buses leave at full time (or when full), I stayed back and had a pint then strolled out 30 mins later where another S bus would depart then.
definatly this. always stopped for a pint after the game and never had to queue long for the S bus, if at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here