Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football atmosphere.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Really enjoyed the whole of Celtic Park bouncing up and down singing "I just can't get enough" during the second half yesterday. That was very impressive

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This is the best atmosphere I have ever seen live, apart from at Boca but I was too scared to get my phone out there. I've posted it on here before, and I am actually in the video somewhere. The most amazing thing about it was that Cadiz had just been relegated from La Liga, and this was their final game of the season, hence the fact that it isn't full. But it was just ridiculous, and the pitch invasion at the end was quality.

I went to Withdean a couple of days after with the Albion in the same situation, having just been relegated, and we lost 5-1 to Stoke in one of the worst atmosphere's I've ever seen. And I should point out that there is no roof at Cadiz's ground either.

Also, there is a song they sing which we should sing, it starts on 1.04. Very simple, no words to learn (la la la la) and it sounds amazing. Loads of teams in Spain sing it but I've never heard it over here.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Ive seen a few of the England National Anthem Songs but thats by far the best.

What a brilliant team we had in 96 too! Jesus wept, I almost forgot how good we were in that tournament. Gazza, Ince, McManaman, Adams, Pearce Shearer, Sheringham...wow. Notice they're ALL singing too. That squad loved playing for England. Then you see Cashley, Rooney etc silently waiting for it be over and cringe. Tony Adams absolutely f***ing belting it out at the end too. What a hero.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
That Besiktas jumping is amazing!

Didn't know about the Ajax Bob Marley tradition, great song.

We really need something for Falmer that plays on the PA and then the crowd takes over, a la Bubbles at West Ham. I think this is the best way to get the crowd going at the start of the game. Any ideas?

PG

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
In reponses to hte National Anthem, not football I know but Canadas own version of impressive anthem singing. Once the opera guy quiets down youll see

Remember watching this out with my buds and the whole place belted out the Anthem with them.

And a more recent one. Canada winning the gold medal in Olympic Hockey on home soil in Vancouver.

Both Videos attendance is about 18,000

Last edited:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
In reponses to hte National Anthem, not football I know but Canadas own version of impressive anthem singing. Once the opera guy quiets down youll see

Remember watching this out with my buds and the whole place belted out the Anthem with them.

And a more recent one. Canada winning the gold medal in Olympic Hockey on home soil in Vancouver.

Both Videos attendance is about 18,000

Those sound pretty good but imagine if a football game was sung in a closed stadium like that, it would sounds amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here