Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football atmosphere.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What's the best video's you can find of fans of ANY team singing their hearts out. I found this great one of Liverpool fans in the Kop against Chelsea.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada

(Non english)
Rapid Ultras at Villa park in the Europa earlier this year. 3:19 is when first goal is scored. Imense support from 1500 away fans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great thread - I love videos like this. The Fields of Anfield Road song is brilliant.

Best Albion vid making an appearence too - sounds amazing!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can't be arsed to dig up loads of videos from YouTube, but look out for Toronto...very impressive...also River Plate, went to a game there last year when they played Huracan, was the best singing I have ever heard at a game.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I've never been impressed by Liverpool's karaoke piece. When they spontaneously do Fields of Anfield Road, it's far better.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
i go to Hajduk Split probably 3-4 times a season - its the most remarkable stadium / set of fans i have ever witnessed.

they have a guy called Mladen Grdovic who comes out to serenade the crowd before a game singing a traditional Dalmation antional anthem. Not sure you would align yourself to some of the politics but if you want an atmsopshere in an old fashioned communist-era stadium that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up check out these two links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnD4D3xA6rw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LzYRnl2BWo&feature=related

the second one is the whole song - i love it. I susally stay in Hvar which is an island about two hours off the coast from Split and the ferry back with several Split fans is the best drinking session ever football-related.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here