Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football and Community - Participants needed for dissertation

RedLeft

Jan 2, 2012
Hi,

I'm doing my dissertation in my final year at university on footballs relation to it's fans and communities. Specifically the way that fan involvement in the running of clubs appears to have an impact on that clubs relationship with local communities.

I'm particularly interested in the views of Brighton supporters because of the campaign for a new stadium that ended in success, and the unity amongst supporters this campaign showed.

Also as football fans your general views on footballs relation to community and views on involvement of fans.

If you're interested could you please post in the thread and I will be in touch over the next couple of weeks with a questionnaire.

Thanks

RedLeft

Jan 2, 2012
I've read Build a Bonfire which was really helpful.

Still would be keen to get some Brighton supporters to fill out the questionaire when i've completed it.

Anyone interested?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Still would be keen to get some Brighton supporters to fill out the questionaire when i've completed it.

Anyone interested?

I'll be happy fill in the questionaire. I will PM you my email address, if you send it to me via email, I'll complete it then scan and email back. Good luck with the dissertation. :smile:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Anyone interested?

No problem, will pm email, good luck

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
I'll be more than happy to help, only 16, but I do heaps of work with the Community scheme, as well as running my own community project (in unison with the club) I'll pm email.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Quite happy to help, PM me if you like. Without wishing to be irritating, you may wish to reconsider your use of apostrophes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here