Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footage of Yesterday's Game?

Hants Gull

Jul 15, 2009
Zürich, Switzerland
I couldn't see any clips linked on any of the posts yet (I might well have missed them). Does anyone have any clips of the goals etc from yesterday that they can post on here?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Mark Clemmit was patrolling the West touchline at half time, getting it on with Gully and that female Gully, whatever the hell she's called, for the cameras. So at some point there should be a feature on the Beeb, which you would hope would carry the goals. Bit of a disappointment not to have a Football League Show, wasn't it, given that there was a full league programme. Late Kick Off is back on Jan 16th, so it may have been for that?

Mark Clemmit was patrolling the West touchline at half time, getting it on with Gully and that female Gully, whatever the hell she's called, for the cameras. So at some point there should be a feature on the Beeb, which you would hope would carry the goals. Bit of a disappointment not to have a Football League Show, wasn't it, given that there was a full league programme. Late Kick Off is back on Jan 16th, so it may have been for that?

He was also filming, prior to the game, outside the away entrance so it should be featured at some point..

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Was that Clemmit at the end of the game prancing about the middle of the pitch? I saw some bald bloke who looked like he was ranting at a tv camera which was following him around?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I may have heard that the BBC is reviewing its FL show....................................

so it may or may not be with us for much longer????????????

There will be no The Football League Show on New Year’s Eve and the programme will not return until a Carling Cup special on January 10 followed by a regular Saturday night round-up on January 14.

The decision comes after the BBC’s budget for sport was slashed by 15 per cent, with the organisation only able to offer 10 live Championship games every season.
Bhasin tweeted: ‘Budget decision

Last edited:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Personally, I'd much rather the Beeb carried no live games and used what budget remains to retain a full highlights package every week. I'm much more interested in seeing all the goals from the entire league than watching Leeds eight times a season and West Ham twice or whatever other 'big' teams the suits decide are the only ones we're bothered about.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
There's 20 minutes of extended highlights on Saints Player, good stuff and couldn't wipe the smile off my face for most of it :D

Yes excellent and pretty unbiased as it was from a Saints' perspective.

Interesting that Merrington (I believe) was less than convinced by Brez !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here