Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footage of GOSBTS with Sir Norman Wisdom (RIP)

D

Deleted member 2719

Good old Norman.

Couldn't they speed GOSBTS up a bit thou.................:wink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that is quality, RIP Sir Norman

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That was lovely to see.

Just out of interest, it was suggested on the thread that mentioned the passing of Norman that people wore flat caps to the ground on Saturday as a tribute...how about extending that for the rest of the season, think it would be a fitting way to mark not only his passing but also the end of a turbulent time in the history of our club as we prepare to leave for the promised land!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
That gave me goose bumps that crowd & i bet being there would've been incredible.

I'm happy enough to wear a flat cap for the rest of the season in tribute :albion1:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Jesus, that brought a tear to my eye! Remember my dear departed Dad saying he'd seen Norman sing GOSBTS at the Goldstone - that was it.

Simply superb.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That was lovely to see.

Just out of interest, it was suggested on the thread that mentioned the passing of Norman that people wore flat caps to the ground on Saturday as a tribute...how about extending that for the rest of the season, think it would be a fitting way to mark not only his passing but also the end of a turbulent time in the history of our club as we prepare to leave for the promised land!

Jaxon Tweed Flat Cap from Village Hats

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I was there, 12 years old with my blue and white rattle, who'd have thought that 45 years later I'd be watching Norman again on a laptop at this hour of the morning. And today is my eldest Grandson's 12th birthday, tempus fugit!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I was there, 12 years old with my blue and white rattle, who'd have thought that 45 years later I'd be watching Norman again on a laptop at this hour of the morning. And today is my eldest Grandson's 12th birthday, tempus fugit!

Me too, was standing in Chicken Run, amazing to see again

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
"Going up and we'll win the Cup" Well done Norman. As well as wearing flat caps let's all make a special effort to sing some words that aren't total nonsense.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
That was brilliant. Thanks for posting it. Flat caps on Saturday :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here