Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Food today..

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Great game today, good atmosphere now the pressure was off, but the food was sh*te.

One kids burger meal consisted of a dried up cheese burger cut in half. No Oreos so offered us wine gums. Rather than just give us the bag, the guy opened up a bag and just tipped them all into the box!?

Balti pie was dry.

Thank god for the Hophead!

Still a good day though!

Last edited:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Had no problems with my pies in the North, ran out just for kick off so I went down to the other kiosk and got myself one, then they restocked but no chicken and ham.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Gutted I could not get my chicken pie, but have to say my 1st steak one of the season was well worth the wait......blooming marvellous

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Late lunch.
Very late in our case, as the East had none @ 2:30.

I nipped off when Bridcutt went down, grabbed our pies and came back to find everyone crowding over Dunk.
It was as if nothing had happened but everyone had moved.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
My pie was the best of the season in WSU!

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Late lunch.
Very late in our case, as the East had none @ 2:30.

I nipped off when Bridcutt went down, grabbed our pies and came back to find everyone crowding over Dunk.
It was as if nothing had happened but everyone had moved.

I did exactly the same thing. Food was really good today in WSU, best burger of the season for the old man and freshly cooked pie for me.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
don't usually eat at Sat afternoon games but ran out of time for lunch today...... was very worried as 1901 and not keen on the pies but today they had a gammon bap and it was LOVELY!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I have to say that, having moved from pie to pie, I settled on the Chicken, Ham and Leak and again today's was absolutely excellent

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
My pie was piping hot for the first time this season! It's normally very warm, but today I actually had to wait for it to cool down a bit! I guess it was fresh out of the oven.
Tasted as good as ever though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I ate in the BUPA lounge and the food was excellent, definitely the best I have had on the 5 or 6 times I've eaten there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had a steak and ale pie - it was lovely

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it were a Pukka pie and pint of Carling, I'd eat lunch at lunchtime and tea when home.

So well done to the club for taking me for a few hundred pounds over the season.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Didn't eat today, but I had my normal skinful of beer:smile:

I've been using the same till and its a young attractive girl (which is why I choose to use it every time) we've got to know each other and have a chat and laugh every game, she gave me 2 free beers today for "always smiling and making me laugh".

Sweet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here