Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Food stocks critical! What can I bake with these ingredients?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Bake one of these

Round-turd-big.jpg

Chocolate snake ahh it has eyes as well.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
This is easy. Kill the goldfish or other household pet such as a rabbit. Gut it, fillet it.

Knock up a batter of flour and water, coat said fish/meat and deep fry in the veggie oil.

Season. Eat.

If you don't have pets then go get a pigeon from the garden or perhaps a deer but cook this rare without the batter.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
make some japati's - flour n water - bit of oil, roll small balls, flatten, fry for 5 mins, spread the pbutter on - job done.

This is easy. Kill the goldfish or other household pet such as a rabbit. Gut it, fillet it. If you don't have pets then go get a pigeon from the garden
My only pet is my digital dog! I do get wood pigeons in the garden, but wouldn't like to cause the death of all the chicks I presume they are feeding.

So what did you make?
I dissolved the whitener and sugar in hot water, then stirred in a dollop of runny honey that I neglected to tell you about. I then stirred the veg oil in and poured the liquid into a bowl of SR flour mixed with cinnamon. Added the sultanas, then baked. Only the top layer baked properly, so I had to scrape it off and eat the crumble without peanut butter. Still. I was able to rebake the next layer for breakfast this morning!
Thanks for all your suggestions, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here