Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Food in WSU

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Pie's are great and are a must at every game, not had the vege one yet so will give that a go at the Sunderland game.

Steak my favourite so far.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I tried a pie for the first time on Saturday, very nice steak and ale effort. Possibly slightly too much pastry for my taste but still very nice. My mate was very complimentary about the veggie one too. Will try the chicken one next.

Are these available anywhere else btw?

May 2, 2010
been wondering what the feedback about the food has been like from the Tampax , recent feedback this season about the food from SP ranges from crap, expensive and sold by idiots who couldn't give a f***, hopefully the new owners will start addressing the current dissatisfaction, I waited until I got home to munch something after our injury time win against Coventry.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
No one gives a shit about your shit club and your shit stadium.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
been wondering what the feedback about the food has been like from the Tampax , recent feedback this season about the food from SP ranges from crap, expensive and sold by idiots who couldn't give a f***, hopefully the new owners will start addressing the current dissatisfaction, I waited until I got home to munch something after our injury time win against Coventry.

So pathetically jealous it's unreal.

Please keep posting:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
judging by the amount of threads on us week by week it would seem the opposite, surprised there wasn't another thread on our Hull game , suppose one will come shortly.

Most of these threads you speak of have been STARTED by you lot...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
judging by the amount of threads on us week by week it would seem the opposite, surprised there wasn't another thread on our Hull game , suppose one will come shortly.
We don't like you and it is funny when you lose.

That doesn't mean we give a shit about the quality of catering at your ground.

Obviously.

If it's not good just pick something up from Sainsbury's.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Palace Relegation Watch/Palace Relegation Party/Palace v Peterborough/Palace v Coventry and add all the relevant games we played last season and this are 1 million per cent not to have been started by a CPFC fan!

Epic Fail!

But those are naturally going to be started by Brighton fans.

Its the other ones when you lot come on here TROLLING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here