Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Following Hove B & B's thread

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Rochdale, oh the excitment of 30+ years of basement football. At least with Brighton i've seen us play in all 4 divisions. Not many other clubs have such a great Roller Coaster as us, we are the Space Mountain of Football.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Luton Town I think

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Little Hampton

QPR I think

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
St. Leonards/St. Leonards Stamcroft/Stamco or Hastings Town/United.

I did used to look out for St. Leonards and Hastings years ago, but when St. Leonards folded I lost interest with both.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Oxford United

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
BHA Jordan said:
St. Leonards/St. Leonards Stamcroft/Stamco or Hastings Town/United.

I did used to look out for St. Leonards and Hastings years ago, but when St. Leonards folded I lost interest with both.

I lost interest in hastings when their youth team managers blatently cheated in a couple of games i watched - no way to teach the kids the beautiful game I thought

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Stinky Kat said:
I lost interest in hastings when their youth team managers blatently cheated in a couple of games i watched - no way to teach the kids the beautiful game I thought
I always looked out for St. Leonards more so, and even made contact with a few people who helped out the club, and everyone at St. Leonards seemed really nice and friendly, such a shame it didn't work out as remember a certain Simon Fox playing for them, and they had a section on their website for Saints Angels :love: :love:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here