Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FM 5.05 patch released

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't really understand the difference between this one and the one released last week, but what the hell:

Patch

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just a few changes..

Football Manager 2005 v5.0.5
----------------------------

Please note, this patch is save game compatible and contains all the fixes in 5.0.2. You do not need to start a new game, however for the best results it is suggested.

- Fixed columns moving around when using the filter panel and changing the filter, then hiding the filter panel.
- Ensured club's don't recieve more than 20 regens players in a year
- Fixed Italian stadium bug fix
- Stopped interfering buying chairman from making the club bankrupt
- Fixed shortlist crash
- Removed limit on foreign players for Australian squads. (Previous fix only applied to match squads)
- Fixed UEFA coefficient calculation for 2004/05 season. Predefined UEFA Cup teams from the database were not updating the nation team count value thus resulting in a higher than usual coefficient.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Turkey said:
Just a few changes..

Football Manager 2005 v5.0.5
----------------------------

Please note, this patch is save game compatible and contains all the fixes in 5.0.2. You do not need to start a new game, however for the best results it is suggested.

- Fixed columns moving around when using the filter panel and changing the filter, then hiding the filter panel.
- Ensured club's don't recieve more than 20 regens players in a year
- Fixed Italian stadium bug fix
- Stopped interfering buying chairman from making the club bankrupt
- Fixed shortlist crash
- Removed limit on foreign players for Australian squads. (Previous fix only applied to match squads)
- Fixed UEFA coefficient calculation for 2004/05 season. Predefined UEFA Cup teams from the database were not updating the nation team count value thus resulting in a higher than usual coefficient.

Ah, thanks. I haven't downloaded the other one because of myf crappy internet connection. Hopefully my mate with broadband will download this new one for me instead.

Cheers

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Now if they'd just hurry up and release the Mac version...

(And by the way MYOB, just preemptively I'd like to tell you to f*** off. I have a Mac and I like it. And I am drunk, and have not only seen the Albion lose 5-1 today, but have also lost a basketball match in double overtime. So I am really not in the mood. And I will probably regret posting this in the morning.)

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
anyone know where i can get the no-cd compatible version- I've got the 5.02 patch version but if u upgrade the version it doesnt work anymore.

i have bought fm2005 but the cd has snapped in my laptop bag!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
samparish said:

(And by the way MYOB, just preemptively I'd like to tell you to f*** off. I have a Mac and I like it. And I am drunk, and have not only seen the Albion lose 5-1 today, but have also lost a basketball match in double overtime. So I am really not in the mood. And I will probably regret posting this in the morning.)

should have made that a thread fella

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
samparish said:

go sam p , go sam p ... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here