Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FM 2007 - Brighton Face Pack

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just completed a face pack for Brighton.

A face besides every first, reserve and youth team player.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Link updates to NEW download inc. mini pics.

1066gull

Turkey said:
Should be on sortitoutsi.net soon
No point hurrying, this game is evil. Besiddes, you have done a lot of work so far on it.

I am addicted to it at first and don;t get nothing done!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh, i'd already started doing another one of them.:down:

Oh well, I suppose that's more time to be spent playing the game, good work Turkey sir:clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can't wait for this to be released.

I pre-ordered it through our ordering system at work, which means there's at least an even chance it'll arrive on Thursday (it's happened to me before with getting Games releases on the day before they're due out, and on I've also had new release DVD's arrive on the Saturday before they're out in the shops).

Here's hoping

:thumbsup:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Oh, i'd already started doing another one of them.:down:

Oh well, I suppose that's more time to be spent playing the game, good work Turkey sir:clap:

Sorry fella! If any of your pics are better send 'em to me for a combined effort :p

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Alex Frutos said:
I can't wait for this to be released.

I pre-ordered it through our ordering system at work, which means there's at least an even chance it'll arrive on Thursday (it's happened to me before with getting Games releases on the day before they're due out, and on I've also had new release DVD's arrive on the Saturday before they're out in the shops).

Here's hoping

:thumbsup:

i'm Hoping that PC World will do that and I get it on Thursday :) very much doubt it though. I have a feeling I wont get it untill Monday :(

Ratso2004

Jun 1, 2004
Brighton
Thanks for the pack, Turkey, but I can't get them to show in game. I've unzipped them to the brighton folder in graphics along with the default pictures. Is this not the right thing to do?

Sorry...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ratso2004 said:
Thanks for the pack, Turkey, but I can't get them to show in game. I've unzipped them to the brighton folder in graphics along with the default pictures. Is this not the right thing to do?

Sorry...

Might it be a case that they'll only show when you start a new game, not in one you've already started? (Apologies if you've tried that and I'm just being dense :) )

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ratso2004 said:

Sorry...

Have you copied over the config file?

If so, try reloading the graphics by going to preferences/pictures in game. Try reloading the skin or ticking the box next to 'cache'.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm just uploading an updated pack with all of the small icons (when you right click on a players name).
Go to the above link and click 'search for my files by turkey'. It'll be up as soon as the site approves my download.

Ratso2004

Jun 1, 2004
Brighton
Turkey said:
Have you copied over the config file?

If so, try reloading the graphics by going to preferences/pictures in game. Try reloading the skin or ticking the box next to 'cache'.

Thanks Turkey. Tried all that but still no luck.

I'm deeply confused and a little frustrated.

Edit - fixed (had to uncache skin).
:D

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
the site doesnt let me download!!

any chance this could be emailed to me?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Good to hear Ratso!

Yeah I can email it if you send me your email addy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here