Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLS tonight

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
That's why the crowd is called the 12th man apparently we got diouff sent off:lolol: well done lads with 10 against 10 we might have lost, Leeds going down to 9 made that impossible
MY MAN OF THE MATCH -The 12th man

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Totally disgusted with FLS tonight, usually look forward to it. No mention of our achievement in reaching the playoffs after what we have been through and allowing Warnock to imply it was due to racial abuse without any of the other presenters saying anything. On this ground I am fully justified in no longer paying my TV license. It's a disgrace!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Totally disgusted with FLS tonight, usually look forward to it. No mention of our achievement in reaching the playoffs after what we have been through and allowing Warnock to imply it was due to racial abuse without any of the other presenters saying anything. On this ground I am fully justified in no longer paying my TV license. It's a disgrace!

Complain -

BBC - Complaints - Home

Or ring 03700 100 222

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If Warnock insinuated that the Brighton fans were racially abusing Diouf, without evidence, and he subsequently turns out to be incorrect; can he be sued for libel?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's a nauseating tosser, ****in running around looking for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Ha ha, you've - oh - nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here