Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Floyd Mayweather

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Is Mrs Hart on a huge wind up or has it been reported that Mayweather is injured?
She, and two of my members of staff, claimed they heard it on the radio yesterday, but I've yet to have it confirmed and given that me and 17 companions are boarding a Vegas flight on Friday morning its something I would really like cleared up.

Is she lying?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Is Mrs Hart on a huge wind up or has it been reported that Mayweather is injured?
She, and two of my members of staff, claimed they heard it on the radio yesterday, but I've yet to have it confirmed and given that me and 17 companions are boarding a Vegas flight on Friday morning its something I would really like cleared up.

Is she lying?

he has apparently always had hand problems since a fight back in 1995 where he broke it....fight defo on though

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Is she lying?

I put that on the Hatton thread yesterday, he claims to have an injured hand. Was also on Talksport so hope he doesn't do a last minute sickie.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
My worry is that with so much at stake will they risk him if he's not 100%. And if he does pull out will they bring in a replacement so Ricky does fight?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
he's throwing out a safety net cos he's scared - he'd better bloody well fight given that I'm also off the Vegas on Thursday with a $750 ticket in hand!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Fight camps always come out with this sort of bollox before a fight.
There is f*** all wrong with him, if there was he wouldnt be fighting.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Unless they only put it back 24 hours, that really doesn't help us, although I could think of worse places to spend a weekend with time on my hands............

swd40

Mar 22, 2006
He has had dodgy hands for a while now, thought after your HBO appearance Harty you would be upto speed on their 24/7 show?

Better not be put back 24Hours will miss my steak at the Bellagio, roll on Friday for the weigh in fun.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
swd after our binge drinking at Hooters, all on the HBO tab, a sequel was sadly not on the agenda.
Where are you staying?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
swd after our binge drinking at Hooters, all on the HBO tab, a sequel was sadly not on the agenda.
Where are you staying?

You mean you ae not doing the phone in on friday night.....tsk tsk. I stop being asked on and it all goes to pot:):):):):)

Levo presumably?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here