Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flouncing - A little girl who can't have her dolls house not an adult football forum.

D

Deleted User X18H

....why do people persist in sweeping into NSC in a big flowing gown and announcing they are not going to post anymore so what!! who cares?? This site is for adult discussion on football matters and occasional other things!!

If you don't like what someone else posts either ignore them dispute their view or do a why don't you ' go and find something less boring instead.

In my view flouncing damages the credibility of NSC from its rightful place as a leader amongst UK forums and as we are from Brighton (well a handful of us)
running around like that Brain from big brother makes it worse.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
....why do people persist in sweeping into NSC in a big flowing gown and announcing they are not going to post anymore so what!! who cares?? This site is for adult discussion on football matters and occasional other things!!

If you don't like what someone else posts either ignore them dispute their view or do a why don't you ' go and find something less boring instead.

In my view flouncing damages the credibility of NSC from its rightful place as a leader amongst UK forums and as we are from Brighton (well a handful of us)

So why start a thread about it ? (and who or what is Brain from Big Brother ?)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What is flouncing ???
Well if you don't know what flouncing is then I'm never going to post here again! I remember the days when NSC used to be good, now it's shit with all these football threads getting in the way of the good stuff. Goodbye!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well if you don't know what flouncing is then I'm never going to post here again! I remember the days when NSC used to be good, now it's shit with all these football threads getting in the way of the good stuff. Goodbye!

We came close but never did sort out that flounce smiley. Shame.

Who's flounced btw? Apart from Gavin, evidently.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We came close but never did sort out that flounce smiley. Shame.

Who's flounced btw? Apart from Gavin, evidently.
Dunno, but I love a good flounce, me. So much better than people who just stop posting. My two personal favorites are Gareth's 'Dessiegate' one (of course) and Great Cornholio's 'deleting cookies now'. Both classics of the genre. And both came back which is always good to see.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dunno, but I love a good flounce, me. So much better than people who just stop posting. My two personal favorites are Gareth's 'Dessiegate' one (of course) and Great Cornholio's 'deleting cookies now'. Both classics of the genre. And both came back which is always good to see.

A grandstanding return is all part of a good huffy classic handbag-clutching NSC flounce. The estimable DtG has often pulled out some good ones too. Which viscious BULLY was responsible for Dessiegate (and coining that term)?

I wish I could flounce,
Do an NSC bounce
But I can't (you can)
I can't

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
What is flouncing ???

A bit like this...but more girly

flounce.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Was just about to reply accordingly advising you had gone off on one without reason and still not explained what it was, then the penny dropped:bowdown: thus stopping me making a right tit of myself.:thumbsup:

But for the future, if you can't give a simple answer to a simple question, well i ain't going to bother posting any questions on ever again cos you all just a bunch of shits !! and I'm leaving.

Last edited:

Apart from the bit about NSC being "a leader amongst UK forums" :lolol: , that is probably the most sensible thing you've ever posted on here.

Dandyman

In London village.

Poof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here