Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flounce Amnesty

Woodingdean Gull said:
I think you've made your point now, so why not just let it go.
Chance would be a fine thing, they are all enjoying being 11-year-olds in the playground too much.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Did the doctors fill you up with extra smugness when you had your humour bypass?

Yes, you're the grown up and we're all so childish what with you and your pseudo-intellectual twaddle.

Feel better now?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
London Irish said:
Chance would be a fine thing, they are all enjoying being 11-year-olds in the playground too much.

:lolol:

Meanwhile back on planet real world some of the more sensible posters arent taking their NSC attendance quite so seriously realising its JUST A MESSAGEBOARD full of people on the whole they have never met, or hardly know if they have!

I am concerned at the amount of people who seem to have let this place become that much of a part of their lives that have behaved in the ways that have led to the dramatics of the last two days. That is acting like an 11 year olds imo.

Last edited:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
London Irish said:

FFS LI , you really need to lighten up a bit.
You can be such a pompous prat at times.
This is only an internet messageboard, don't take it all so seriously.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
sir danny cullip said:
Lucky I havent been on for a while, seems there's been some serious FLOUNCES. Whats happened? There must be someone out there that wants to enlighten me :)

Read the Desert Orchid thread in NSC Gold to start with, then come back if you have any further questions :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Theres also a cracker where the 4 poofs picture was posted again and that was adios from Dave the Gaffer. Quality Comedy for all.

sams dad said:

"It's only an internet messageboard" - f*** me, that must be the braindead cliche of the year - then why bother replying in such a pissed off way then? Practise what you preach.

The 11-year-olds are also very, very touchy while pretending to be such happy-go-lucky people :salute:

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
"
The 11-year-olds are also very, very touchy

Actually, it's 11 and three quarters.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Seriously though it does seem people get a bit wound up about things that are posted on here. Its an exchange of opinions and to be honest if someone posts something I dont agree with I will either have a debate with them or just not respond that way everyones happy.......see everyone should copy me then the world would be a happier place ;)

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
And so it rumbles on, and on, and on ... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

This is like FIGHT CLUB :cool:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
sir danny cullip said:
Lucky I havent been on for a while, seems there's been some serious FLOUNCES. Whats happened? There must be someone out there that wants to enlighten me :)

I'm in the same position, largely. f*** 'em, I say.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
London Irish said:
"It's only an internet messageboard" - f*** me, that must be the braindead cliche of the year - then why bother replying in such a pissed off way then? Practise what you preach.

The 11-year-olds are also very, very touchy while pretending to be such happy-go-lucky people :salute:

The reply was

How is that a brain dead cliche?

How is that being touchy?

By the way - thanks. I still can't get that smile off my face about the whole ' postmodernist bullying' thing. Unadulterated genius. :lolol:

Buzzer said:
Unadulterated genius. :lolol:
It's spelt GENIOUS on here. f***ing newbies :angry: :angry: ;)

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Buzzer said:
The reply was

By the way - thanks. I still can't get that smile off my face about the whole ' postmodernist bullying' thing. Unadulterated genius. :lolol:

Perhaps my favourite part of the whole of the last 3 days. I can just imagine the scene chez Irish

Honey - guess what? I just managed to get postmodernism into a thread about a dead horse :smug:.

And then I went and spoiled it by doing a 'lame' joke. And a reign one. :down:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Guinness Boy said:
Perhaps my favourite part of the whole of the last 3 days. I can just imagine the scene chez Irish

Honey - guess what? I just managed to get postmodernism into a thread about a dead horse :smug:.

And then I went and spoiled it by doing a 'lame' joke. And a reign one. :down:
:D :D
I must admit I've absolutely LOVED the last few days. Quite easily the best period in NSC history and there have been times when I've been crying with laughter. Congratulations to all those such as MoH who've done it deliberately and to those (I won't name them) who like early Dwayne or Kev the Ape have been unintentionally hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here