Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, he's the same player who played (very well) on Saturday and will be an important member of our squad this season.

I see. I salute your superior crystal-ball gazing skills ??? :lolol: :thumbsup:

2017-06-11-deep-thought.jpg

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I see. I salute your superior crystal-ball gazing skills ??? :lolol: :thumbsup:

Do you seriously think he'd be likely to feature regularly this season except when someone's injured (like Webster at the moment) or suspended (when Dunk gets his fifth yellow)? Good to have as back up this season for sure, but I fully expect we'll have different options next summer, options that Potter will prefer. Hopefully White for a start.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do you seriously think he'd be likely to feature regularly this season except when someone's injured (like Webster at the moment) or suspended (when Dunk gets his fifth yellow)? Good to have as back up this season for sure, but I fully expect we'll have different options next summer, options that Potter will prefer. Hopefully White for a start.

Nnnnnnnn...yes, yes I do :shrug:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Could potentially see us bringing White back if Webster’s injury is going to mean a long time out, especially if we ship Balogun out in January too.

Not sure we have a recall on any of our loans except Andone, where it was stated explicitly that we did have that option, loans that are set up without the January recall clause can only be ended by agreement between both clubs. Can't see Leeds letting White come back early.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Not sure we have a recall on any of our loans except Andone, where it was stated explicitly that we did have that option, loans that are set up without the January recall clause can only be ended by agreement between both clubs. Can't see Leeds letting White come back early.

Contracts are not in the public domain so no point in guessing or assuming.
If January recall is in the contract Leeds would have no choice....

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Contracts are not in the public domain so no point in guessing or assuming.
If January recall is in the contract Leeds would have no choice....

And if it isn't they would choose to keep him.

A few people seem to have been guessing or assuming that we could recall White in January, but you pick me up for saying I was not sure if the clause was there?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Can’t find it now but someone posted previously that most of our loanees out had recall clauses. Even a cursory bit of googling seems to imply we do, at least in White’s case. Certainly Leeds fans are shitting themselves about it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-chief-reveals-what-happen-20096746

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/a...s-united-as-january-edges-closer-the-verdict/

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It feels me with joy at the thought of Mighty Leeds becoming our nursery club, developing our young stars to become Premier League ready.
If Leeds do a decent job with Ben White we can bring him home to Sussex then farm another one of our young future stars out to them.

And so the process goes on and on, and with each player their fans still can't get their heads around the fact that they aren't able to 'just' buy the player off "teams like Brighton".

Tony Bloom I love you. :love:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just started away to Madrid.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Subbed at half time an absolutely attrocius performance by player and team.
Was he the only player subbed? If so that says a lot about him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here