Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone just tweeted training pics of himself

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Every side needs a b@strd that is prepared play on the edge , Andone is ours . I dont care if he does make players or spectators wince, get him in the side. We need players with the will to win.
Viva Florin the b@stard!

Bloody right,unleash the nutter.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Back for the Southampton game to right the wrongs of his red card... i hope.

If an opposition player made a 'tackle' like that on a Brighton player, we'd be up in arms about it. The idea that the red card was wrongfully issued is taking blue-tinted spectacles to the extreme.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
If an opposition player made a 'tackle' like that on a Brighton player, we'd be up in arms about it. The idea that the red card was wrongfully issued is taking blue-tinted spectacles to the extreme.

Think you've misinterpreted that post. They didn't mean the red card was wrong.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Bloody right,unleash the nutter.

I was watching something WW2 related on TV earlier and the British chap on there mentioned that what were needed were tough ******** and not someone who would "walk" as soon as given LBW.
We have too many walkers and not enough tough ******** so let's give him another go.
Yes: UNLEASH THE NUTTER!
Andone in!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Surely the poster is suggesting Andone rectifies his mistake of getting sent off by scoring a goal (or similar points gaining effort) on Sunday?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

100% a red. The “wrong” I was talking of was Andone’s actions, not the red itself. I’m hoping he can play some part in our end of season games & make it up to us.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I should imagine that it will be quite some time before he features, if at all.

Also there is some blind hope here.He scored three times in 26 appearances during the 2018/19 season.

I know we are looking for the silver bullet. But it won't be here.

You have always had a downer on him. Just let the manager and coaching staff decide if he gets another chance.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
FFS!

yet again this 4 in 26 shit rocks up.
(3 in 23 in 18/19)

How many more times!

9 starts
944 minutes (total)
20 shots (9 on target)
4 goals

1 goal every 5 shots is excellent in the premier league (Maupay is 1 in 9)

Well the others haven't exactly covered themselves in glory so far. He needs a run of games though

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You have always had a downer on him. Just let the manager and coaching staff decide if he gets another chance.

I only had a “downer” on him with that red card and the club departing company with him in not the best terms it was reported.

Before that, he scored the joint best Albion goal imho in my 45 years of following (along with the Case screamer in the 83 semi final).

If Potter gives him a second chance, that’s fine, we certainly need a striker who can tuck away chances.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
His header against Newcastle was a better goal than the one v Palace IMO, we were desperate for a goal and it was a superb header.
Which makes me think of a question - when was the last time one of our strikers, in fact anyone of our players, scored with a header?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
His header against Newcastle was a better goal than the one v Palace IMO, we were desperate for a goal and it was a superb header.
Which makes me think of a question - when was the last time one of our strikers, in fact anyone of our players, scored with a header?

Maupay I think.

Either away at Wolves or Southampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here