Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flirting whilst driving

1066gull

Thank you 1066gull, this thread is a shining light in an otherwise doom and gloom laden binfest of a forum at the moment.

This thread is really going to the dogs (on a Friday) innit.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My fave, in summer, when in slow or stationary traffic, is to flick my business card across through an open window/sunroof/convertible etc.. Livens up the traffic jam and has worked once!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
My fave, in summer, when in slow or stationary traffic, is to flick my business card across through an open window/sunroof/convertible etc.. Livens up the traffic jam and has worked once!

I have a slightly sleazy chum who used to do this and it did indeed work. He also learnt the smell of the ten most popular perfumes at the time and would shmoo up to a lady in a bar and say "Is that XYZ perfume? That's always been my favourite". It worked almost every time. Ridiculously easy and cynical, but he was never short of a breakfast partner.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a slightly sleazy chumk who used to do this and it did indeed work. He also learnt the smell of the ten most popular perfumes at the time and would shmoo up to a lady in a bar and say "Is that XYZ perfume? That's always been my favourite". It worked almost every time. Ridiculously easy and cynical, but he was never short of a breakfast partner.

That could work for Aids, but the only smell he'll recognise on a woman is rohypnol.

1066gull

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3156639 said:
That could work for Aids, but the only smell he'll recognise on a woman is rohypnol.

The only smell you recognise is your cum. ;)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He also learnt the smell of the ten most popular perfumes at the time and would shmoo up to a lady in a bar and say "Is that XYZ perfume? That's always been my favourite". It worked almost every time. Ridiculously easy and cynical, but he was never short of a breakfast partner.

You've got to respect that hustle.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Had some new aftershave on and this fit blonde lady commented that it smelt nice and asked what it was.
Told he it was a new fragrance called "Come to me."

She had another sniff and proclaimed, "it don't smell like cum to me ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wrong with me? I'm a GUY. I like to talk and chat with women. I don't berate them or chase them, they just like to chat and have fun. Flirting with girls is what guys dream of.

Sorry to drag this up from earlier but NO guys don't dream of flirting with girls we dream of shagging the arse off them:clap:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
couple_drinking_and_flirting.jpg

Sorry, I thought this said 'Flirting whilst drinking' :down:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bastards, the lot of you. I've got loads of work to do this afternoon and this thread is going to make that impossible!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here