Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flirting whilst driving

1066gull

Who else does this without having accidents?

If there is a cute girl you notice driving alongside, and want to get hold of her number, just drive right in to her.

1066gull

I will do this on a regular occurrence in a month for the purposes of entertainment for the forum WITH pictures.

edit: well i'll try, dont wanna look all deviant though.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I will do this on a regular occurrence in a month for the purposes of entertainment for the forum WITH pictures.

:clap2:

I would like to say that I am FULLY behind this experiment and would love to see pictures.

The small print: Strings does condone the act of taking photographs or flirting whilst driving, which is a dangerous activity. Strings, and his real life persona, will not be held liable for any accidents caused by the above act.

Last edited:

barry-george_26298t.jpg

1066gull

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3156576 said:
He needs to be castrated quick before he rapes someone.

Coming from the person who masturbates on front of 14 year old girls.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is a hilarious thread.

1066gull

What is WRONG with you?

Wrong with me? I'm a GUY. I like to talk and chat with women. I don't berate them or chase them, they just like to chat and have fun. Flirting with girls is what guys dream of.

1066gull

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3156592 said:
What in the name of all that is holy are you jibber-jabbering on about you walking misfit of DNA?

You like young pre-teen girls and that you have admitted it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Get the chairs, break out the crisps .... and box!

If I put on here I like shoving my head in ovens, would you take that as gospel too?

Unlike you who wants to find a bird so young you have to make aeroplane noises to get your cock in her mouth.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thank you 1066gull, this thread is a shining light in an otherwise doom and gloom laden binfest of a forum at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here