Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flintoff dropped

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It had to be a pedalo, didn't it. If there was one activity designed to maximise the 'We're all on the piss in the Caribbean'...throw in the 4am time slot and the embarrassing defeat to the Kiwis, and you've got cricket's answer to Anton Ferdinand.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I suppose we should be grateful that he didn't drown, whatever getting into difficulties on a pedalo might mean!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He truly is, we haven't had athletisim like that in the England side since Botham hung up his jock-strap...they are now talking on R5 about him being sent home. WTF was he doing on the pedalo, going to war with the St Lucian Navy? They are now talking about pictures of him in action, on the pedalo, might be available soon...You Tube anyone?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Utter f***ing wanker, a total embarrassment. I'm actually with Ernest on this one - send that dickhead home NOW. He doesn't deserve to take part in this tournament. Let him f*** off on a half-board holiday to Benidorm, being as thats how he's treating this World Cup campaign.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Against a load of mounties and log-choppers. Woo hoo. (mind you, we got beat by the sheepherders the other day, so I suppose we should be grateful for small mercies).

Bunch of hungover wankers.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Flintoff will be sent home i rekon.

"The fact that Vaughan didn't just say Flintoff has been dropped and said there would be more news later suggests there is more dramatic news to come. "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here