Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fleetwood recalled by Charlton

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Can't say I am that upset as long as we get another striker in. He hasn't been great since coming here although we are so short of players at the moment that anyone is better than nothing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not even league 1 quality so unless they have injuries i don't understand it.Still they can have him back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fleetwood would have scored from 5 yards out into an open goal (Luton)
No , he would have scuffed it like Jakey but then blamed a bobble on the pitch affecting the flight of the ball.:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
WO WO WO lets be fair here. It came quickly at him after going through Forsters legs and taking a NASTY bobble, as well as a defender missing it.

Peter Ward or Bobby Zamora would have closed their eyes and stuck a foot out to guide it beautifully into the top of the net :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I blame myself, for having too high expectations based on reputation alone, but for me Fleetwood was the biggest dissapointment in an Albion shirt since.......... errr........Steve Thomson.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I thought fleetwood done well IMO but didnt really header the ball , just leaves forster now on his own for the while until the confirmation of calvin andrew

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He isn't that type of player, he wanted the ball at feet because he was very quick. But with our midfield he was never going to get the ball to his feet!

is unquestionably the correct answer.....could quite possibly do well at a higher level with a side that plays it on the ground and plays it early

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here