Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLAREtastic

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Congratulations to whoever got the flare in and released it after the first goal. Quality stuff.

Less respect to the twat who threw the coin on the pitch, at least that's what I assume the ref picked up.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Congratulations to whoever got the flare in and released it after the first goal. Quality stuff.

Less respect to the twat who threw the coin on the pitch, at least that's what I assume the ref picked up.

Flare incident was right in front of me. It was let off on the terrace and was just sitting on top of someones bag while no one noticed it until some hero ran in lobbed it on and ran away again.

Coin incident very unsavoury, even Poyet was telling us to calm it down.

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
what a hero. the flare was about two yards infront of me,I was celebrating the goal and the next thing i know there is smoke everywhere.quality!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good stuff. We need more, some blue or red ones next time.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
f***, didn't see this.

:facepalm:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Given current economic climate I am surprised someone still has money to throw away, and even more surprised that they felt it was necessary to do it anyway. pointless action

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why on earth would anyone have thrown a coin today?

Who did it seem to be aimed at?

Because some people are just total SPANNERS, who don't give a toss about anyone else's enjoyment or our beautiful team.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
It's tough tonight, so much to talk about, so lots of new threads. But flare was great in the crowd and flair was great on the pitch.

I don't think Gerbil will agree with the flare being "great"

He was standing infront of the person who had the flare. The giant orange smear down the back of his jeans will confirm this. :laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suspect we may get a fine for the coin incident, totally stupid and uncalled for but hey ho there is always one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here