Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flare at Southampton

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Here we go - we all condemn a flare but a few years back at Posh I was on my own trying to argue the toss about a flare :angry: :angry:

Because you was speaking against the wishes of NSC and you should understand that if you disagree with a topic then you're on your own. At the time NSC was praising the person (ME) for doing it and got a special mention in the Argus.

Now a few are slating this chap. I can understand because throwing it over people is bloody stupid.

They’re such hypocrites on here it's unbelievable.

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
The problem is, if the flares are allowed into stadiums, people do get tempted to throw them (like yesterday) and people could get hurt.

Plus a terrorist could use it as an oppertunity to bring in explosives into the ground, the terrorist can make the object look like a flare, but the flare is actually filled with explosives which could cause serious damage, lots of injuries and death.

Flares should only be used if provided by the CLUB and to fans with no criminal records or any previous bans from football grounds, history of hooliganism etc etc.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here