Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flange!

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Clunge - as made popular by the inbetweeners. Flange is 15 years out of date, surely?

Quim is a splendid word, yes, as is twunt, but this is primarily used for insult purposes.

PEDANT ALERT

In one of the Reggie Perrin series there was a mad Scottish chef who used to shout "Up yer clunge", (I think that was all he ever said) but that must have been more than 25 years ago.

I like the way the writers got round swearing/watershed issues with phrasess like "Naff off" and "you nurk" in porridge.

Anyway for non-rude wods it's PLINTH for me at the moment, the shape's nice when you say it. Bollocks is my favourite word rude or not.

QUOTE=Carrot Cruncher;3256112]Pics?[/QUOTE]
images
:p

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I work in engineering and have had to design quite a few FLANGES, I have also included GUSSETS to strengthen brackets, also when passing a cable through a hole you need to specify the correct GLAND. I checked a workmates design for a PLATE FRONT-BOTTOM,
the other day and he had to check my FLANGE UPPER GUSSET.
How we laughed...the long winter hours just fly by.

http://www.mida.co.uk/cable20glands.jpg

My add ons have been disabled and I cant use the insert picture thingy so cant show you my glands

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A blast from the past, but one of my fave's. Clacker.

As in, "I was down Buzby's Saturday night, it was wall to wall Clacker".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I still like the the term Scratch for a cluster of totty

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
As a chippie, one of my favorites, NOGGIN

Though Flange Flaps brings back nice memories:smile:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The nautical term for a group of females is "fanny". Tame, but true.
There are of course many terms for the vagina, but it was the descriptions used to make me laugh. One that always makes me chuckle, "She had a minge like an SLR exit wound".

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
GUSSETT always makes me :smile:
SNATCH is another that make me :lolol: especially when I remember a commentary from the Olympics I think it was, where they were talking about womens weightlifting and commenting on one of the contestants having a really clean snatch earlier (or something like that, you get the gist)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here