Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flame me if you want!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
There has been a tentative thread on here from a fellow Albion fan in Chaing Mai, Thailand regarding possible streaming of the game tomorrow. I feel perhaps we all need more info from those in the know! Any definative responses? WHERE can it be watched on the net? Not all of us have Sky, let alone ESPN!

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
I'm serving in Afghanistan right now, and would appreciate a steer on this too ...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you go back onto that thread, you'll find a couple of links.

PS There'll probably be at least 5 more threads started tomorrow asking for free streams.

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
Excelent, thanks for that. And thanks Lush, dont you worry 'bout me, the greatest danger I face is slipping on the damned ice!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Always appreciate the job the forces do - stay safe and enjoy the match

I'm serving in Afghanistan right now, and would appreciate a steer on this too ...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
There has been a tentative thread on here from a fellow Albion fan in Chiang Mai, Thailand regarding possible streaming of the game tomorrow. I feel perhaps we all need more info from those in the know! Any definative responses? WHERE can it be watched on the net? Not all of us have Sky, let alone ESPN!

FAO the man in Chiang Mai. The game's live on ESPN in Asia too. 12.15 Thailand time. No doubt you'll be able to find a bar showing it if you don't have ESPN at home.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
There has been a tentative thread on here from a fellow Albion fan in Chaing Mai, Thailand regarding possible streaming of the game tomorrow. I feel perhaps we all need more info from those in the know! Any definative responses? WHERE can it be watched on the net? Not all of us have Sky, let alone ESPN!
Try this FirstRow Live Football Stream | Watch Live Football Online | Live Soccer Stream usually very good apart from sometimes freezing but that could be local internet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here