Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLAIREST manager in the EPL

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
That is stupidity beyond belief.
He could do nothing about Portsmouth due to to the state of their finances and took Chelsea to the Champions League final, something Mourinho never managed there.
What are you basing this on exactly?

This.

AND only lost out on the league on the last day, when they went in that day level on points with United.
AND took Pompey to FA cup final, despite having a poor team and not a pot to piss in.

Yeah, poor:shootself

And this.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That is stupidity beyond belief.
He could do nothing about Portsmouth due to to the state of their finances and took Chelsea to the Champions League final, something Mourinho never managed there.
What are you basing this on exactly?

Anyone who signs someone of Piquionne's "ability" twice can't be a very good judge of a player. West Ham will do nothing this season with him in charge, and he'll be gone before the end of the season.

His achievements at Chelsea were completely out of proportion with his ability. He inherited a very good team and had Cech, Terry, Lampard and Malouda all playing well... plus John Arne Riise to smack the ball into his own net in the Champions League to help them through that round.

Mourinho, on the other hand, assembled the team Grant did well with and won the title twice in a row without losing a single home game in the league. He only missed out on the Champions League final through a stupid linesman imagining a goal at Anfield. He followed working for Chelsea by going to Inter Milan and doing what no manager had ever done there before. Grant followed Chelsea by flopping in Greece and then taking over a Portsmouth team and somehow getting through to an FA Cup final against a knackered Spurs team (the first good team they had to play).

Disagree all you like, but I think he's the worst manager in the league. And easily the most boring and miserable.

This.

And this.

You are actually pathetic. :moo:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:cry::cry::cry:

Grow up you little child.

??? I love the irony of you saying that to me. All you do is stand behind other people and agree with them, because of your petty disliking of me. You got an opinion, or are you too scared to air it? Either way, I'm not interested. I can't read it anyway, not through the tears. :cry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Di Matteo.

0,,10420~3703703,00.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
??? I love the irony of you saying that to me. All you do is stand behind other people and agree with them, because of your petty disliking of me. You got an opinion, or are you too scared to air it? Either way, I'm not interested. I can't read it anyway, not through the tears. :cry:

I don't like? OK, what ever you say. I don't like your massively matter of fact opinions on things. Have an opinion, great, we're all allowed them, even me.

My opninion was exactly the same as WhingForPresident and SirDouglasLoft so I thought id 'This' it. It's nothing new.

I agree with you that Grant easily the most boring and miserable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here