Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLAIREST manager in the EPL

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Following on from Crodonilsons thread on favourite EPL team, I wondered who your favourite EPL manager was?

For me one man stands out against the rest and is my number one manager (yes Moyes, O'Neill, Poyet, Wilkins aren't miles behind).

That would be Arsene Wenger. The greatest man to ever grace the sport. The winner of the 2010/11 EPL season... Oh Wenger :bowdown:

WENGER.png

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Wenger is a moany old twat. Sick of hearing his opinion on everything, and when Arsenal lose he blames everyone other than his team or himself. COCK>

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Holloway is the funniest, and is the most down to earth.

Wenger is the most intelligent, Fergie is the best and Avram Grant is, without question, the worst manager in the league.

The Flairest really should be a straight fight between Roberto Martinez and Roberto Mancini, no?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Holloway is the funniest, and is the most down to earth.

Wenger is the most intelligent, Fergie is the best and Avram Grant is, without question, the worst manager in the league.

The Flairest really should be a straight fight between Roberto Martinez and Roberto Mancini, no?

Sam Allerdycio,too.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ok , can someone run me through the "FLAIR" rules again please ? *confused*

Oct 25, 2003
wenger- definitely flair
mcleish- nah
big sam- definitely was at bolton, hasn't really produced the same standards since
holloway- tries too hard, so no
coyle- nah
carlo- perhaps, but he's no jose
moyes- nope
hughes- nope
woy- nope
roberto- perhaps but only if he fails spectacularly, bonus points for last seasons scarfs
sir alex- only when he plays MIND GAMES
hughton- poor choice for a club that has seen king kev, kinnear and super ruud at the helm
pulis- yes
bruce- nah, and he's definitely no keano
redknapp- yes but only when he MOANS
di matteo- jury is out
avram- definitely
martinez- wigan are definitely flair, so yes
mick- he was at sunderland, jury is out at wolves

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Martinez is flair IMHO, he just happens to have a bit of a crap team at the moment and will probably be sacked by October.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
That is stupidity beyond belief.
He could do nothing about Portsmouth due to to the state of their finances and took Chelsea to the Champions League final, something Mourinho never managed there.
What are you basing this on exactly?

AND only lost out on the league on the last day, when they went in that day level on points with United.
AND took Pompey to FA cup final, despite having a poor team and not a pot to piss in.

Yeah, poor:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here