Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLAIR Triallists

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Absolutely. I hate the way all these media outlets refer to gambling and alcoholism as "problems." They're not problems, they're just bonuses. Unpredictability is a GREAT thing. Gary Roberts, I'm with you in spirit this week as you try to earn a deal here, and I urge you to STAY ON THE BOOZE:yahoo:

I'm sure this is a misguided attempt at humour......he clearly had plenty of similarly amusing friends in the past, hence no family, no club,and - if he continues as he was - no future.

Purely a personal viewpoint based on an obvious lack of a sense of humour and bitter personal experience.....TCB you are an irresponsible twat

:wanker:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
holy f***

i am not paying enough attention to nsc seemingly after missing this. any player who comes from a german team involving a NUMBER is going to be flair isnt he. especially as he comes from that great nigerian nation that has turned out efe sodge. efe f***ing sodge

many of the best players in the world are gamblers. bruce grobbelar anyone? and his alcoholism never affected one of my personal heroes, paul merson. i dont like the tone of the argus article, as if saying that having spent time in rehab is a problem. roberts sounds like utter utter flair, and the sooner that big russ ties these down before the big boys come sniffing the better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here