Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLAIR Triallists

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Abdullei Amodou, a 22-year-old Nigerian striker from German club SSV Ulm 1846, also features.

:bowdown:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Roberts has played for England at various levels including under-17 and under-18[6] as well as the England under-19 team.[1] On 20 May 2006, Roberts scored the winning goal as the England U-19's beat Northern Ireland U-19's 2–1 in a UEFA European Under-19 Championship elite qualification game.[7]

(wikipedia)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Attachments

• s_55675_2007_1.jpg
    s_55675_2007_1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 638

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
RS must know Roberts and must think he is worth a game or two and if anyone can straighten him out football wise its RS
the other guy sounds interesting as well.
great name

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Roberts has played for England at various levels including under-17 and under-18[6] as well as the England under-19 team.[1] On 20 May 2006, Roberts scored the winning goal as the England U-19's beat Northern Ireland U-19's 2–1 in a UEFA European Under-19 Championship elite qualification game.[7]

(wikipedia)

More importantly he is amazing on Championship Manager, he is now and England international on my game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you think Scotty Mac and Turienzo's Lovechild are alright? I would have expected them to be ALL OVER this thread...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
An acid case and a rockin' Nigerian! It don't get much more funky that!

Even without the hair, it's all about the flair!!!!!

Seriously I'd love one of these rockin' foreign trialists to make it... twould be cool!!

"This doesn't mean that I like you!"

Kosh!!!

Attachments

• amodouabdullei.jpg
    amodouabdullei.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 495

Abdullei Amodou, a 22-year-old Nigerian striker from German club SSV Ulm 1846, also features.

Promise not to mention this elsewhere but TB has insisted we sign this player as he is the REAL reason for the funding for the stadium.

A mate of mine heard that TB bumped into him at a Poker game where me mentioned we needed 80 million nicker for the new stadium. "No worries" says the Wizard - I can magic you some money".

Apparently he has got a serious inheritance coming to him from a recently deceased Nigerian relative - something like £800 million. All TB has to do is stump up a bit of cash for the paperwork that is necessary and then this nice Nigerian man will transfer 80 million squid into TB's personal account (the details of which he will be sending him this week) and hey presto - SIMPLES

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Posted by a Yeovil fan RE: Gary Roberts

"As a Yeovil fan I'm pleased to see that Gary has at last recognised he's got problems and needs to sort himself out. He was comfortably our best midfielder last season despite his lifestyle and would easily be capable of playing at a higher level if he gets his head right. Good luck to him, he's too good a player to waste his talent in the pub."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here