Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Loads of flags being waved before and during the game amongst Brighton fans but not many amongst the Bristol City fans.

Did anyone else notice that?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
i know they were selling big flags for 7 quid before the game and 2 quid after.Bloody scousers.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Managed to snap my flag during the celebrations :dunce: :lolol: Didn't see any Red & white balloons either, SEAGULLS!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
My son who was sitting in with you lot over by the corner flag on the side with the tunnel said how comes wed are the only ones who turn up with balloons and flags and a lot of noise.

He also noticed that none of the booths outside the ground (official ones) sold BC stuff it was only BHAFC official stuff.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Always hard to judge the noise when you're in there but on the few bits I've just watched on vid we sounded LOUD.

Notably, when we were under pressure not long before we scored, it's all Albion chants ringing out from the far end and no Bristol noise.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I saw a bristol city banner with "better luck next year, brighton" on it- very cheeky i thought :p :lolol:

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
trueblue said:
Always hard to judge the noise when you're in there but on the few bits I've just watched on vid we sounded LOUD.

Notably, when we were under pressure not long before we scored, it's all Albion chants ringing out from the far end and no Bristol noise.

Where we were (middle tier), it sounded very loud, my ears were ringing after leaving the stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here