Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flag at Villa?

Just look at the stadium

Do we? Or as supporters should we understand that our new (paid for) stadium is in the process of being built (which is quite a task I would imagine), we have a new manager in trying to get us up the table and away from releation danger and they don't owe us an explanation for everything.

Little moans and nags. Really?

Plus they do already have an ask the club section on this website, can you not find it?

TRIED ASK THE CLUB IT GOT A BIT TECH AND MY BRAIN EXPLODED! AGAIN:dunce: BUILD AND THEY WILL COME A BIT ARROGANT:US:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Incidentally ... the flag wasn't anything to do with REMF.

When it was first designed, paid for and made, it was an NSC project, led by Downloaded Penguin.

The flag was made before 9/11 and a decision was taken shortly after that event to dedicate it to Rob Eaton.

I was thinking about starting another NSC appeal next year so we could have a new one, hopefully made of different material and not so heavy or smelly as the old one, to appear at the opening game at Falmer.

The old flag cost £2k and I still can't believe we actually managed to reach our target. There was much more enthusiasm back in those days. These days people are much more jaded and we probably wouldn't raise more than £200 or £300. But I'll get onto it after this season.

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Shirley we'd need TWO flags for VP, as we'll be in The Upper North and The Slug Ellis stands?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Shirley we'd need TWO flags for VP, as we'll be in The Upper North and The Slug Ellis stands?

Why not THREE? Upper North, and both tiers of the Doug Ellis?:thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It certainly was big.

img0217pg0.jpg

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Happy to put some cash into a "Buy a Flag" appeal.....I'm sure we could raise the cash fairly easily. Incidentally, I volunteered several times to assist with the old flag, but was always told that there were already enough volunteers!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here