Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FL Tonight (C5) - New Format

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I was amazed to hear that the owner had got involved in berating the players in the dressing room after their draw with Reading. All very de-stabilising and the petulant withdrawal of a mid season break to Dubai for the players can only damage morale further - which is good news for everyone else. Long may it continue.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I was amazed to hear that the owner had got involved in berating the players in the dressing room after their draw with Reading. All very de-stabilising and the petulant withdrawal of a mid season break to Dubai for the players can only damage morale further - which is good news for everyone else. Long may it continue.

Yep, get back in that dressing room Mr.Chairman! A nice wet week in Skegness might be nice for the players too.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I haven't looked, but I imagine they are in MELTDOWN.

Very catchable, but it's Hull and Burnley I'm more 'worried' about.

Burnley aren't setting the world on fire, they are just more consistent than most. Hull is the one that seem to be shifting a bit.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I hear what your are saying, but maybe the team we need to worry about the most, are Brighton and Hove Albion.

We can do absolutely nothing about the form of other teams, so let's just concentrate on ourselves, and winning our own matches.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hear what your are saying, but maybe the team we need to worry about the most, are Brighton and Hove Albion.

We can do absolutely nothing about the form of other teams, so let's just concentrate on ourselves, and winning our own matches.
Good point.

Let's concentrate on us, and see where that takes us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not remotely worrying about Derby, just good to see the classless twunts potentially imploding again. Hope it continues, and if it does I'll continue to be happy, even we we louse it up.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

But this is a discussion forum. Be a bit silly if we couldn't discuss other teams.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Just had a look at their forum and you were right, meltdown. Critical of the players, the manager, fans leaving early and fighting each other in the stand. It's a good Sunday morning read!

theboybilly

Our bad run was 7 games without a win; their current run is 4 games. It already is half as bad.

We were better than Derby for a large part of the game at the iPro (and should have come home with all three points) If it wasn't for a penalty we could have still been playing and that big-headed t*sser Martin still wouldn't be on the scoresheet. I enjoy Derby as an awayday but am beginning to tire of their sense of entitlement to a place in the top flight

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Don't think they really need two presenters and two pundits do they? Clinton's a waste of space and can't really string two words together. Michael Gray's not bad though.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Great improvement! They've pretty much done what many of us were telling them they should do a few months ago. Not sure how I'd feel if I were a division 3 or 4 supporter though. Still, at least I'd know when to switch on to avoid all those Championship highlights I wasn't interested in.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Chris Iwelumo is apparently the guest pundit tonight at 9.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking forward to this and match of the day.

Its been a superb Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here