Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FL statement on Portsmouth

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I love the complete willingness to ignore the facts by the 'it's not fair' Pompey fans.

Face it: you lived way beyond your means. You've been let off a huge tax bill and stitched up lots of decent people who were your creditors and yet you still cry foul. Your various owners have created a web of complicated deals around Fratton Park that make it difficult to agree viable restructuring plans. It's about time you accepted the consequences and start again.

On the other hand I like the black humour from some Sheff Weds fans who accept they just aren't good enough to stay up. A spoof league table was posted on the Owlstalk forum this week showing Sheff Weds above the relegation zone only because all three clubs below them have each been deducted 10 points because 'Sheff Weds are too big to be relegated'. At least someone up there has a sense of humour (and reality).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Point 1 involves Balram Chanrai doing them a favour, which is certainly no foregone conclusion.
I think Chanrai is their Archer. Point 1 requires the HC to do them a favour.
Not very likely. The only chance, if he's sick to the back teeth of PFC (who could blame him?)
I think it's the other way around. He's made up debts from the club to himself, and robbed them of all their assets.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Portsmouth High Court case now adjourned until 15 January according to BBC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here