Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures download on O/S

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Downloaded it but it doesn't work.

It seems to not like the date format.... messages re Gregorian calendar type conflict..... they will fix it........ nothing like a bit of UAT first before live deployments eh?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Fixtures download from Website

Sorry if fixtures but when I click on the link on the club website to download the fixtures to my desktop (ideally I'd like them as a wallpaper on my PC) I get a whole load of computerised text. Am I doing something wrong - any advice appreciated.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry if fixtures but when I click on the link on the club website to download the fixtures to my desktop (ideally I'd like them as a wallpaper on my PC) I get a whole load of computerised text. Am I doing something wrong - any advice appreciated.

The wallpapers are being released later so hold fire. I had the Liam Bridcutt one with the fixtures on last season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Doesn't work for me either.................................. I e-mailed the club earlier. Guess it'll be fixed before too long

DavePage

downloaded onto a MAC, it auto saved as a .txt
On a MAC go into finder, click get info on the file, delete the .txt part, this should leave the file ending with .lcs
open ical, import the file and away it goes.
I guessing that on a PC you find the file in explorer, rename the file by deleting the .txt & the same applies

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
On a MAC go into finder, click get info on the file, delete the .txt part, this should leave the file ending with .lcs
I guessing that on a PC you find the file in explorer, rename the file by deleting the .txt & the same applies

That worked perfectly - many thanks

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
weeks too late, I typed them all in on the day of release.
important holiday planning to do!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Oh yes!
I have OCD where that is concerned!

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Still not working for PC. Anyone got any fix ideas or heard anything from the club!? Annoying!!

DavePage

Still not working for PC. Anyone got any fix ideas or heard anything from the club!? Annoying!!
Did you try the above?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here