Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures ~ BHA to Sue WHU

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
so what would happen if they were charged with this would that be classed as a West Ham loss ie a brighton win so would i be right in thinking the £10 bet i had on a Brighton win i could collect now????

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Frutos said:
IDIOT!

The correct answer is quite clearly Teddy Sheringham.

Dont be sill he is a proven english player. we dont have them in our squad. :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If this is true.......it will be a DISGRACE that STH dont get all of the tickets...after all we prop the club up:bla: :bla: :bla: :bla: :bla:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dave the Gaffer said:
If this is true.......it will be a DISGRACE that STH dont get all of the tickets...after all we prop the club up:bla: :bla: :bla: :bla: :bla:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Who's getting tickets for what now???

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Frutos said:
Who's getting tickets for what now???

the rearranged game between us and Watford....keep up young man

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
veade said:
so what would happen if they were charged with this would that be classed as a West Ham loss ie a brighton win so would i be right in thinking the £10 bet i had on a Brighton win i could collect now????

SHIT i would have got £150 if BHA and N' Forrest had won, I blame Alan Curbishley

Sorry i meant Dick Knight :jester:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Kinky Gerbils said:
What bout Mcghee?

yes, Blame him too and the STH's for not going to West Ham and noticing the blatant mistake :angry:

Gully said:
I suppose the most logical outcome would be for us to be awarded whatever winnings WHU received for beating us, it is too late for us to be re-instated, if of course they are found guilty by the FA.

Why is it too late for us to be reinstated?
We could play Watford and then the winners can still play Ipswich can't they?
Or would money be a better deal?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Southover Street Seagull said:
Why is it too late for us to be reinstated?
We could play Watford and then the winners can still play Ipswich can't they?
Or would money be a better deal?

Thats unfair on Watford though.West Ham should give us the winnings and be fined.

algie said:
Thats unfair on Watford though.West Ham should give us the winnings and be fined.

You could also say it is unfair on us!
Do you think the compensation would have to be bigger than our home gate receipts against Watford?
If they aren't then I say we deserve another go.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
I think it needs to be a three way (or 4 if bury fancy it) cup in Italy (lots of empty grounds we could use) with the winner player Ipswich in the next round.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From the FA's website;

The disciplinary board have conducted an exhaustive enquiry into the circumstances of the signing of Mr Carlos Tevez to West Ham United FC, and have come to the following conclusions.

Mr Tevez, signed as he was to a third party, rather than a bona fide football club, was ineligible to sign for West Ham United, under FA law 23.1.4. As such, hereinafter he shall be considered a non-registered player.

As such in fielding Mr Tevez in an FA Challenge Cup match on the 6th January 2007, West Ham United have transgressed FA law 72.8.1, and shall be punished accordingly.

The FA takes such matters very seriously, and having looked at all aspects of the case, and the effect on the wronged party, Brighton and Hove Albion FC, have decided to impose a fine on West Ham United of the sum of 26 new pence, payable immediately.

You heard it here first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here