Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures 08/09

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Besides, I'm pretty sure many of you couldn't cope with the taunts from away fans if the area around Preston Park and the London Road corridor was streaming with men in tight denim hotpants, leather chaps and/or floor length sequinned dresses

:lolol:

The away fans wouldn't even make the game. We all know that they only come for the nightlife.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I had been hoping for a north west start as Sussex are up at Lancashire that week. Thursday and Friday at the cricket and Saturday at the football, what better way to spend your days?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think the fixture list has been reasonably kind to us, the run in looks tough though last half a dozen games their could be some incredible six pointers in there if we're there or thereabouts.

che

Nov 24, 2007
I don't care about the fixture list.
I only want attacking football, points and promotion. :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Besides, I'm pretty sure many of you couldn't cope with the taunts from away fans if the area around Preston Park and the London Road corridor was streaming with men in tight denim hotpants, leather chaps and/or floor length sequinned dresses

:lolol:
So , no difference for a Saturday afternoon in the Withdean area then.:):)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Elland Road , Oct 11th , Will we get a decent ticket allocation this time ?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
England are playing at Wembley the same day as Leeds away so wonder if the game might get moved?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
IIRC the no home game for the first fixture is at the request of the club due to problems in getting the temp stands back in on time after their summer hols to the open golf.

Oh do keep up. :nono:

Can't recall ever seeing such an unapealling set of fixtures.
How on earth can it be right that we get Crewe away again on the first day? It beggars belief. When was the last time we had a home game to start? The Freeman hat trick v Mansfield? If so that was NINE years ago!
Two of the potentially best atmospheres ( Peterborough and Leciester) ruined as midweek.
Just unbelievably crap.

Why do you say that Tuesday night affects the atmosphere of those matches?
I always found floodlit games quite exciting, and certainly no less atmospheric than Saturday games.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Why do you say that Tuesday night affects the atmosphere of those matches?
I always found floodlit games quite exciting, and certainly no less atmospheric than Saturday games.

Leciester aint the easiest place to get back from on a Tuesday night...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Leciester aint the easiest place to get back from on a Tuesday night...

its not exactly difficult though - straight down the m1. what was a f***ing joke was when we got yeovil on a tuesday night two years ago

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here