Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fisticuffs in WU?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Pretty similar to a keyboard warrior then! As you live so close why didnt you wait until after the match by players entrance and call Gus an idiot to his face?

I would point out Mr. chimneys: when the team came out on the tv screens I said to my 6 band of brothers wot the feck! were is our width? where is our goal coming from? You can say whatever you want but you may think deep down I have a point. Dont forget I am a ALBION fanatic of over 40 years! I also think we had enough chances to win by three clear goals. I must admit I love being a KEYBOARD WARRIOR as my wife has taken over my 50" to watch shite on it!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I would point out Mr. chimneys: when the team came out on the tv screens I said to my 6 band of brothers wot the feck! were is our width? where is our goal coming from? You can say whatever you want but you may think deep down I have a point. Dont forget I am a ALBION fanatic of over 40 years! I also think we had enough chances to win by three clear goals. I must admit I love being a KEYBOARD WARRIOR as my wife has taken over my 50" to watch shite on it!

Well you beat my 38 years then! But "an idiot"?!

And ditto on the wife thing!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Pretty similar to a keyboard warrior then! As you live so close why didnt you wait until after the match by players entrance and call Gus an idiot to his face?

You do realise he is Tony Bloom I take it?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I just love this place, "Brighton redeem yourselves" .
This is only possible here. May it go on forever.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
It NEARLY kicked off in the FAMILY Stand when SOME little chav TRIED to nick my ALBION winter COAT

I hope you GAVE the bounder a shoeing, with your TAN brogues, and SAW the cad orf.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Chimneys: I dont know if this is being funny or taking the piss--but I am at an age when I dont give a feck either way! Dont take everything you read too literary! Gus is not the the fecking gods gift to managing. I happen to think he is getting there! I am sorry I live in Higher Bevendean---this must piss off loads of people. If you want you can say I live in Moulsescoombe !!!! ha fecking ha! Grab the remote of yer missus!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Chimneys: I dont know if this is being funny or taking the piss--but I am at an age when I dont give a feck either way! Dont take everything you read too literary! Gus is not the the fecking gods gift to managing. I happen to think he is getting there! I am sorry I live in Higher Bevendean---this must piss off loads of people. If you want you can say I live in Moulsescoombe !!!! ha fecking ha! Grab the remote of yer missus!

Chill Simmo, I was merely attempting a humorous comparison between you and TB (using what you put in your signature) following Bevendean Hillbilly's comments !

My only beef with any of this is that Gus is not an idiot. No God either, but definitely not an idiot!

Much more interesting TV on now-BBC4 documentary about Eugene Terra Blanche (and the wife is watching)!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just before I go to Night Nights chimneys! At the last BBC Sussex radio thing at the AMEX, I asked Gus about our 'BIG MAN UP FRONT'. Although it was pretty rambling HE said GOOD question.
So dont think I havent got the balls to ask Gus stuff!! Why dont you?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Chimneys: do you ever post stuff to someone with a bit of an edge only to find they aint having a go at you---apoligies mate---I am plastered!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here