Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Trailer of the USA Remake of the Inbetweeners

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Will isn't nerdy enough. Jay is too fat and Seth Rogan-esque, no idea whats going on with Neil and Simon. If they're trying to reinvent it, that's fine but if its trying to be "The Inbetweeners" they've got it wrong.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Will give it a go.

Was sceptical about the US remake of The Office at first but it has since become one of my favourite comedy shows EVER... yes, EVER!

Indeed, the first season of that spent too much time recreating the scenes from the original as well. Now its pretty different, but just as good.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It looks like Glee, without singing.

I'll give it a go, if they show it in the UK.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
A lot of the comedy in 'Inbetweeners' is very 'American' anyway, so I don't really know what a lot of people are getting sniffy about.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I do not understand remaking it. Why can't they just watch the English version, it is in the same language FFS, if there are a few nuances they do not understand then find them out, work out it out! This is not like a Portuguese comedy or Polish drama that needs translating, come on America, sort it out! Some of the comments on the youtube clip are HILARIO.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Will give it a go.

Was sceptical about the US remake of The Office at first but it has since become one of my favourite comedy shows EVER... yes, EVER!

It got really good around season 3/4/5 but I think it has gone downhill badly to the point where I have given up on it now. I think it has moved too far away from the original concept of the office where it was supposed to be mundane with clips of photocopiers and so on, the US office seems to have turned into a dumbed down slapstick farce. When it was good though, it was indeed VERY good.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Like most American comedies it will start off OK then they'll make 5 (25 episode) series too many going way beyond scraping the barrel.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
God that looks gringe worthy...!! Americans just don't get English sarcasm and humour...they're never going to get The Inbetweeners! Jay looks and sounds like a special kid!
Epic Fail by MTV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here