Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First team to win away league game at tampax is palace

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
first league away team. It's not hard!
Yeah, but that wasn't the question was it, go back to school. Ignore that, go to school.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
BTW it really must be a kick in the balls knowing the mighty Palace were the first to beat you at the Gaymex in the league.

Haven't you just bleated on about that and didn't we come to the conclusion that actually nobody gives a flying f***. Now, if you're a Liverpool fan then maybe somebody might give a shit because as I'm sure you know they were the 1st team to beat us at The Amex (AM not AIM, so that fucks up your pathetic play on words).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seriously, how could a conversation go:
Mate - who won the first game at the amex?
Ans - we did
Mate - alright, who were the first away team to win?
Ans - spurs, in a friendly
Mate - alright you pedantic twat, who were the first away team to win a competitive game at the amex
Ans - Liverpool

Who the hell is going to come up to any one of us in years to come, and say 'who were the first away side to win a league game at the amex?' - I'll tell you who, a Palace fan. No one else will ever ask, no one will ever care except Palace, and this may surprise you, but I don't care what they think. Hopefully we'll have been above them for years by that point anyway, and that'll be another one of their weird claims to fame, like being in the top 2 divisions for 35 years - the sort of stat that no other football team in the country cares about.

I'd start trying the forgetting, at the moment you appear to be arguing for the importance of something you know you will forget. Kind of weird really.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
The caravan site shuts at 10.30 you had better scuttle off back home. Now you know what a toilet looks like you can go and get one.

brodys dad

Aug 25, 2011
Yea.., because I've been following the results of a 2 bob club like Brighton for the last God knows how many years in a division below us. Get over it mate.

2 bob? you really are a f***ing idiot.just like the muppets that decided to damage a football stadium.see you in january,where we will endeavour to do the same to your stadium.........actually,scrap that idea,cos selhurst couldnt be a bigger shithole if it tried.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Seriously, how could a conversation go:
Ans - we did
Mate - alright you pedantic twat, who were the first away team to win a competitive game at the amex
Ans - Liverpool

pmsl! BUT - EFA

Ans - we did
Ans - Liverpool
Mate - who after that though?
Ans (patience of a saint) - some bunch of pikey *****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here