Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First team to win away league game at tampax is palace

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Genuine question for you Palace lot.

I have seen - just today - the Amex Stadium called the Gaymex, the Tampax and the Anthrax.

Obviously all of these are HILARIO and superbly conceived in their own right, but which is it? I think you need to settle on one.

D

Deleted member 18477

FOREVER IN HISTORY :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Also DID YOU CRY WHEN MURRAY SCORED? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You pikeys have said that so much that it's virtually meaningless now! Should have kept quiet it would have hurt more that way. sorry about that!

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Genuine question for you Palace lot.

I have seen - just today - the Amex Stadium called the Gaymex, the Tampax and the Anthrax.

Obviously all of these are HILARIO and superbly conceived in their own right, but which is it? I think you need to settle on one.

Don't forget the mansex

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
1 - 0 & we f***ed it up, yes thats right WE f***ed it up. We put in our worst performance in 18+ months yet still took your wankers 80 minutes to score .
carry on wanking scumboy.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I don't mind a bit of banter from the Palace fans today,but threads like this are just a total waste of time.Why don't the mods just remove them?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I have to say that stat does hurt

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who was the first team to win an away league game at Sellhurst? I don't suppose anyone would know without looking it up. It's an irrelevant stat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here