Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First streaker at the AMEX

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Please name and shame.

Virtually ran the length of the pitch, and from a distance appeared to have a reasonable arse. Couldn't see the cock though, other than the bug one who had just ran the length of the pitch. :)

The first steward on the scene seemed keen to have a good grapple :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He had a very small willy although I was in WSU.

Jesus the stewards were very slow to cotton on to what was happening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
what about the children

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Took ages for the stewards to realise but when the rugby tackle came it was a good un, down like a sack of shit. Hopefully a long ban follows.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It's funny how male streakers get sent to the tower and good looking woman get applauded and generally shown some courtesy whilst being led from the pitch. Stewards would have probably just a woman running around!

Still, well done chum. Another 1st at the Amex and one you can get a laugh from for many years to come! :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He had time to run to the half way line, take his top off, then run to the penalty area drop his cacks, the wriggle on the ground pulling his trousers off, before standing up and girating. I'd say it was a good 30-45 second performance before the steward flew at him in what appeared to be a love crazed fashion.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
what about the children

It was funny yes ok !! ha ha !! we all had a giggle, but quite agree this was NOT the match to do it at (not that any is really) with so many extra thousands of saucepan lids around !!
Its getting a bit daft too, that this is the 3/4/th time people or someone has got on the pitch and its taken the stewards too long to notice.
It leaves the players/fans etc very vunerable especially when its a heated match like V Palarse etc.
My sense of humour is as twisted as the next persons but this guy was wrong tonight !!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It was funny yes ok !! ha ha !! we all had a giggle, but quite agree this was NOT the match to do it at (not that any is really) with so many extra thousands of saucepan lids around !!
Its getting a bit daft too, that this is the 3/4/th time people or someone has got on the pitch and its taken the stewards too long to notice.
It leaves the players/fans etc very vunerable especially when its a heated match like V Palarse etc.
My sense of humour is as twisted as the next persons but this guy was wrong tonight !!!!

I think you need lighten up!! My ten year old daughter found it very funny!!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Well he is spending the night with Sussex police tonight! The kids round us thought it was well funny!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here