Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First look at new kit!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Will the Skint Logo be ironed on, or will it be part of the design?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
bakesy said:
Will the Skint Logo be ironed on, or will it be part of the design?

Insider did say that they will be ironed on but better quality though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
But he also said they wouldn't have the same problem as the last home kit. The "ironed on" sponsors on my maroon, palookaville, and white kit are all fine so it won't be a problem imo.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
O Lads said:
That isn't what the actual kits look like is it, just your impression.

:jester: This is the VERY SAME link that Barreloffun mentions earlier. I take no responsibility if this is not the new design.

You can just go and blame Barreloffun...:wave:

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
Downloaded Penguin said:
:jester: This is the VERY SAME link that Barreloffun mentions earlier. I take no responsibility if this is not the new design.

I did those designs a while back based on feedback and input from others on NSC, so no, they're definitely not the new design. Just our thoughts on what we would like to see I'm afraid.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Downloaded Penguin said:

:lolol: My disclaimer was "Or maybe not"

I apologise Justin, I had the feeling it was AliJenkins. You should still go into design though!

They sounded similar. If they are not, then they should be!

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:

No its just that everybody was asking for pictures of the new kits and you said 'here you go', it may have confused people as to whether they were the real kit designs or somebody elses impressions.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
O Lads said:
No its just that everybody was asking for pictures of the new kits and you said 'here you go', it may have confused people as to whether they were the real kit designs or somebody elses impressions.

No one seemed to take any notice of BarrelofFun earlier so I just reposted what he posted.

Anyway didn't Oscar say the new kit was being modelled by a SEAGULL and it looks like it might be a SNUG FIT?

On a SEAGULL?

Oh someone PLEASE scan this picture in :lolol:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
No one seemed to take any notice of BarrelofFun earlier so I just reposted what he posted.

Anyway didn't Oscar say the new kit was being modelled by a SEAGULL and it looks like it might be a SNUG FIT?

On a SEAGULL?

Ok and has anybody else apart from Oscar got this thing that came through the post.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Downloaded Penguin said:

On a SEAGULL?

It was meant to be a...does it look like this?

:lolol:

The Albion has left dazed, confused and bewildered as they normally do!

Seagull Stew

I've seen that picture of "Gully" briefly and at the time wondered why the kit was different to any kit we've had before, but from what I remember it is dark blue and reverse to to the last kit (ie the blue is at the sides with three white stripes in the middle!)

Looks good, but not as good as the downloaded penguin effort!

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
It was meant to be a...does it look like this?

:lolol:

The Albion has left dazed, confused and bewildered as they normally do!

I know that as i've seen those pictures before but others may have been confused!

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
O Lads said:
Ok and has anybody else apart from Oscar got this thing that came through the post.

I (well, my boy) got a copy through the post yesterday. £10 to be a Junior Seagull - is this less than previous seasons?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
A52 Seagull said:
I (well, my boy) got a copy through the post yesterday. £10 to be a Junior Seagull - is this less than previous seasons?

Does the kit look like the image downloaded penguin has supplied?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here