Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First look at new kit!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's on the leaflet for the Seagulls Club membership posted out to kiddy fans this week. It's only a drawing of it though and it's being modelled by a Seagull! Sorry, I cant post a pic but maybe someone else can.

Anyway, it look pretty nice. Proper badge and dark blue stripes and it look like it might bu snug fit. White shorts and socks but with a blue stripe.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
is it not on the lines of the centenery kit ?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
ditchy said:
is it not on the lines of the centenery kit ?

Similar from what I can see. The badge is in the centre. No collar. V neck. errea badge on right. Same Skint font. Three main blue stripes with piping on the rib area then solid blue under the arms and on sides. Arms are blue with a big white stripe.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
B100.jpg

Anything like these?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
ive heard that the new home kit has a solid blue back and the away is all white, not sure how true it is but i was told by someone who works at the club

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ali_jenkins123 said:
ive heard that the new home kit has a solid blue back and the away is all white, not sure how true it is but i was told by someone who works at the club
I think the back has to be a solid colour under new football league regulations. :glare:
I think the white kit will be the third kit, maroon has another season to go.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Here you go...!

Attachments

• bhashirts1.jpg
    bhashirts1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 777

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here